the Rift

Goatfairy's Permanent Thread:: 2/1/17-2/15/17

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
Current Characters: Laume, Calstron, Arion, and Eldala

4/1/2017: School is eating my life again.lol. This is especially true since I'm on my laaaasttt quarter until I get my bachelor's (June 17th. xDD) I have decided to take myself off absent but wanted to let people know that I'm not -back- by any means. I won't have time to post to battle/challenge/"time sensitive" etc threads but I did want to be able to -kinda- keep plots going.lol.  I will only be popping in on occasion and my posts will be super limited until after june. I just don't have the mental energy to write anything decent with all the writing I'm already doing.lol. <3 you all and I'm so sorry that I've been so absent lately. =/

2/1/2017: Midterms are coming up and I need to study and school is sucking my writing muse out of me and I can't even think in words other than what my classes are. rotfl. I will be absent for two weeks. Return date expected to be 2/15/17 but may be a bit sooner if all the assignments can calm themselves before then.lol

10/17/2016: I feel really bad that I have been so slow lately and am going to officially do what another player has done (I think, I read it somewhere.) and state that I'll only be able to be active one weekends. I will also, likely, need to take a week off here or there in the future as midterms/finals approach. Thank you for your time!
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
*on weekends

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
*updated 2/1/17
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

Dressy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'4 :: 20
Dressy
Good luck!!! Reach me on skype if you need to vent about classes!!!

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Good luck! <3 You'll do amazing! Remember to take breaks and chew gum while you study that helps you learn, and chew the same when you take your tests!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me