the Rift

THREADS?

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah
Okay so I really want to get Vastra ~*~out there~*~ more so I can develop her and figure out wtf she's like so I'd love to set up some threads for her!

She needs to discover her magic, which involves shape-shifting into something after she's eaten a piece of organic material from their body. But like, trying to come up with a plausible way for a filly to go around eating scat and bones and fur and things is hard.

ONE FUN IDEA: she has a bunch of feathers from Gaucho so she can nervously chew on one/accidentally eat it and POOF emotionally scar some of his family and let some of the new crop of kids "see their dad"!!
@Odd I know we talked about doing this with Theo and if other people are interested I could start an open thread with her in the Throat where it happens and characters can spot her walking around all filly-in-a-Gaucho-suit like?

but also she needs to just meet others D: so let me know if you're up for a thread!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Heck yes!

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
-castor tags along to "protect" her-

Vesper Posts: 46
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 14.3hh :: Two
Everly :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Kiki
She can meet vesper!

OR tsavo and accidentally eat eshe hair and turn into a lion :0

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.

image credit

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zero or Noe, take your pick!

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
She can meet either Hertz or Zenobia! Zeno would know it's her sibling, Hertz doesn't know who his parents are.
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Reyna Posts: 6
Outcast
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17.2hh :: 6
Wyvern
She could meet Reyna! Who knows maybe she could end up eating one of her smaller scales somehow and turn into some reptile or something. Granted the scales are dragon scales because she is half-dragon, but I have no idea if she could shapeshift into a dragon in the first place.

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah
YAASSSS

@Kiki OMG I WANT BOTH?! Vesper because I can never ever get enough of her and Tsavo because I've never threaded with her and you need to post her more. I can post a thread somewhere and you can reply with whoever you're feeling??

@Charks ALSO BOTH DAMNIT but maybe Zero to start? She was a big fan of Gaucho and would love to meet more of his kids!!

@Semper well she's not actually a Gaucho kid (just thought she was) but how about Zeno? I don't think I've ever threaded with her before :D

@Reyna YES PLEASE! idk what she'd turn into if she ate one of her scales but even if she didn't, I know Vastra would be super curious about her and would love to meet her! I can get a thread started if you'd like?

Reyna Posts: 6
Outcast
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17.2hh :: 6
Wyvern
@Vastra Awesome! Yes please I can't wait for these two to interact!

Semper Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'3" :: 21
Semper
Sounds good to me <3

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
Kvasir with all the babes ;D
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]