the Rift

[OPEN] Trees of Green, Red Roses Too

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The golden girl named Maude was sweet and warming. It was refreshing compared to everyone else in the Edge. The specter's face brightened watching her respond to Tin. Although Tin could be grumpy around others, he always had a soft spot for children. The antlered beast moved closer to the bright gold girl. His small nose reached out to touch her if she would allow in the greeting. The bright colored cerndyr was weary of the raptor that sat on the other girls back. He was not in the mood to get pecked or fight with a bird today. The pair seemed dull and glazed over with uninterest. Raeden watched as the girls interacted and soon her son was diving into the mix.

He leaned against her flank for a moment, and she turned to him It's okay, come introduce yourself to the two girls. She reassures her son before turning to Kiada You are correct. Your mom held a great title in the Basin; I hope she plans on using her Sneak skills here in Edge. Do you plan to follow that same path of being a sneak? She questions tilting her head. After she spoke, Gawen finally found the courage to step up. He hugged her side, but he was talking to the other girls. Raeden could not help but smile as her sweet boy was trying to break out of his shell. She reached her honey muzzle around touching him with a loving nudge. He needed a bit more encouragement than others, but eventually, he will get there. His small voice came from behind her, speaking up that he wanted to be a moon doctor. It would be good for the boy to learn the art of healing. raeden was sure he would be good at it. In the midst of the children speaking a voice rang out that made her ears almost pin to her skull, but they didn't. Her sharpened skull only turned the man with a smile. Deep down she loathed this moment, but she was going to be nice around the children. I am well Tilney, thank you for asking.My son and I were just out adventuring Edge when I came across Maude and Kiada naming plants. As you can tell Gawen has an interest in being a moon doctor. Her eyes wanted to roll at the man, but he was someone who could help her child learn and achieve what he wanted to do in life. So just like any good mother she plastered a look of calm and happiness across her face for the sake of her child. There was no reason to get the children involved with adult issues.

words

Image Credits

@Maude @Kiada @Gawen @Tilney

Messages In This Thread
Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Maude - 10-18-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Kiada - 10-18-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Maude - 10-28-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Kiada - 10-30-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Gawen - 11-03-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Tilney - 11-03-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Trees of Green, Red Roses Too - by Raeden - 11-09-2016, 09:45 PM