the Rift

[OPEN] Tree, Rain & Ice

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilneigh_by_neverrmind-daljdjq.png]
"Yes! Seagulls. They are birds that hang around the cliffs and steal food! you have to be careful around them, Cheeky sods." Tilney warned the painted mare as they walked among the pine of his home. Tilney nodded along with Erthe when she mentioned Alune and the seeing ranks; that sounded like an appropriate job for Noe?

"Here the crafters craft with Glass"
The man begun "They are very skilled, you'd be lucky to learn from them."
What good could Tilney say about the stealth ranks though? not much. He didn't like Readen, she had tried to kill him not too long ago and Iona was perpetually in a mood it seemed. He would never recommend joining the sleuths, but if she really wanted to he couldn't see why not.

"I am a moon Doctor" Tilney told Noe "I see to the herds wellbeing and ensure their health; if you ever need medical attention you can find me at the greenhouse and gardens to the northeast of here, or after hours at my home which is north east of here - its very easy to spot, i leave my lantern out the front" He gestured to the light on his antlers

"Also if you're ever interested in pursuing a career in the healing arts do come find me!"

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Tree, Rain & Ice - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Tree, Rain & Ice - by Noe - 10-21-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Tree, Rain & Ice - by Erthë - 10-21-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Tree, Rain & Ice - by Tilney - 10-23-2016, 09:59 PM