the Rift

[OPEN] Breath on the glass [Healer]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilneigh_by_neverrmind-daljdjq.png]
The original metallic smell that had aroused him from sleep still hung even as the shroud of smoke laced over the girl of ice. Still she bled, and so he begun using his own cloak to compress the wounds.
A landings' footfalls beat behind him and the flaxen dare not even turn his head until the smoke retreated back to the earth and air form whence it came. But he didn't even need to look.
That voice.

It was the very voice that had done just as much damage to him as was done to Erthë. It had taken him - a lost, love-deprived brute and slain him like a lamb. Refused to remain annihilated and effected by her betrayal the Moon doctor had turned to other version of affection it seemed. From multiple partners. So had begun a downwards spiral, one Tilney could link back to only two individuals; The mother of Maude, and the dual pennoned doe who stood next to him, crooning over the patient.

He demanded to know what she was doing here, then he wanted to ask her to fetch some cyprus. Then he thought he might even insist she take charge and watch her flail about with no real clue of what to do (or so he assumed). Tilney did none of those things however and just narrowed his gaze on the girl of ice, watching her with blinkers.
"T-Til-ney...?"

A smile even crossed his lips to hear the girl speak - perhaps she was out of deaths grip then.
"It's me Erthë, Its me" He confirmed, pressing his muzzle to her neck gingerly in the hope it might comfort her.
"Yes, you are home. You have landed in the Edge"

Inspecting her unfortunate wounds once again he gave a great sigh of relief - his magic had begun to heal them and stop much of the bleeding. She had wriggled free from any hold death may of had on her he hoped. "you need shelter" he whispered to the girl, his mind made up on the fact that she would need time to rest in a warm,dark place. Tilney could think of no better place than his own home under the roots of a tree.
"Come, if you cannot walk I can carry you" (i think)

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Erthë - 10-18-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Ultima - 10-18-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Erthë - 10-21-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Tilney - 10-23-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Ultima - 10-25-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Erthë - 10-25-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Breath on the glass [Healer] - by Tilney - 10-29-2016, 09:13 PM