the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fixer Upper

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The reindeer eyed Edgar as he seemed to grow more agitated - incredibly amused with how the zephyr was handling this little reaction. His ears caught all of Elsa’s words, of course, but his eyes couldn’t quite be torn away from the little creature. Companions were such odd things.

Edgar looked fragile to the reindeer but the fluffed up bird was eyeing him as though he was the one that would break in an altercation. But, perhaps, they both had a point. He did start talking to her in the middle of a night with the ease of someone that knew her well. With a snort rolled his eyes and focused back on Elsa. “Oh tell your penguin to calm down, I’m not here to hurt you.” Right? Yeah that wasn’t the intention, he was pretty sure. “The gods sent me, Elsa, isn’t that obvious? As an emissary for them I am privileged to a small amount of information. It’s not like I know your deepest darkest secrets or anything.” To be a little bit petty, he shifted awkwardly and looked away for a brief moment - encouraging her to believe that last statement was a lie.

If he had to be uncomfortable with this conversation he intended to bring her down with him.

“And to be honest I don’t really know what happens with the information after you leave - whether it gets erased or whether I get erased...” His voice and gaze drifted off, forgetting for a moment his purpose here and he lapsed into a sullen and thoughtful silence.  

But after a few breaths, he was back. Snapping out of it. “But, alas, we’re not here to talk about me.” Too bad. And, to get back on subject, I’m not interested in asking anyone else’s opinion about your job, Elsa. I was asking you - I am interested in your perception.”

Image Credits

@Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 10-18-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 10-19-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 10-22-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 10-23-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Random Event - 11-02-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Fixer Upper - by Elsa - 11-03-2016, 02:56 PM