the Rift

there are stars up above! * kairi plots!

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
ultima
Always open for new friends, acquaintances, all kinds of interaction! Feel free to tag us for any healing or Falls joining, too. I'm sort of slow during the week, but for the most part I stay on top of posts and really love shenanigans/trouble/literally all drama, so don't be shy if you want to plot!! If you want to hash stuff out in private, you can PM me or leave your Skype, and I'll get back to you! xo

Current ideas:
♦ as u wish: a wesley for princess buttercup
To be decided IC, through lots of interaction and actual chemistry! I'd like it to be really genuine/organic and long-term, ideally end-game if they gel well enough! She's been pretty manageable so far, but I think she'd be a bigger test of patience once she realizes she has feelings.

♦ be everyone's glam jetsetter sis/auntie
It's always been headcanon that she gets along really well with kids because she's so child-hearted herself! Babies who want someone to adventure and play with (or who maybe want to be healers) are totally free to gang up with Ully. I just want her to be swamped with other people's foals ho ho

♦ start a gigantic garden at the falls
Reminiscent of the one at the Edge, which has really fond memories for her! Complete with greenhouse for the tough northern winters, probably all around the healer's quarters. #1 one place to find her! (I don't think she knows there's beef between the Edge and the Falls, so it'd be neat if she inadvertently helped smooth that over with her project?)

♦ more falls involvement in general!!!

Future plans:
♦ at some point reconcile with tilney??? lol (Maybe once the twins are born??)
♦ showdown with old man raistlynn
♦ meet matheo for brunch
♦ upgrade magic + 3rd magic slot
♦ somehow manage a 2nd companion
♦ e n e m i e s or just be outright attacked??
♦ angel babies???

Do soon!!:
♦ super ultra mega dramatic zero thread
command me to be well.
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Aly's going to be sad that she left but I could see her helping out with Ultima's garden if she hears about it! Maybe she could bring over some plants from the Edge's garden as a show of good will?

Aly might not like the Falls personally but she's always been big on healers helping each other out :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
I would love to thread her and Hertz together :3 He's kind of a cocky asshole but around someone who is *so pretty* like her I kinda feel like he would make a fool of himself stumbling over words while trying to be smooth.
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I dont know how I fit lol, but I have Ellie (still a babe), Amalrik (youngster still), Aithniel and Luther?

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
Kvasir could totally use a gorge Auntie Ultima ;D He's gonna come and visit the falls.
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
Persephone wants to help garden!!!
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
YAY ZERO DRAMA

Noe will be foreign religion bros if that ever interests you~ She could spy on Tilney and his well-being for Ully, lol

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
-softly flings Vol at-

He's soon to have a shiny new lil daughter, Vezer, so maybe Ultima could meet them both in one thread when Vol's trying to be a sweet playful papa with Vezer? He'd be mega embarrassed if somebody saw him lowering his badass aura for a moment in order to be a big goofy papa ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Howl Posts: 14
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4
Sen
Howl and Ultima should meet somewhere and be naive together! I think we discussed this a long time ago, but then I disappeared. D:
[Image: FjjyuiY.gif]

Outcast
of course this was the one thread i didn't subscribe to jaksdjf

@alysanne omg yes please!!! maybe they're both out on errands and run into each other, exchange a little news about what's going on in the edge and the falls, talk about how great flying is (ahaha), and ultima can tell her her grand plan? then alysanne can surprise her with some plants in the spring?? (^8<

@hertz honestly, that would be hilarious bc she'd definitely ask him if he was sick ahahaha. want to throw a thread up in the falls or someplace??

@tamme jasfj i sooo have been wanting to thread with you!! i've unwittingly had ultima meet the babies already lmao but please can she be the one who puts flowers in amalrik's hair. pls pls. she and theo are also gonna be cute shiny angel friends - luther can shoot question marks at them???

@kvasir accidentally also had them meet ahaha but YES definitely!! come anytiiime and bring her weird plants for her garden xoxo

@persephone YES YES i've been meaning to get a healers' meeting going! ultima can tell cora and @brendan about it there, and they can go herb picking and stuff hopefully before orangemoon ends!

@zekle I JUST *clenches fist* WANT HER TO BE A HOT MESS IN DISTRESS. I WANT IT TO BE THE MOST BAZ LUHRMAN PLACATION. WITH WHALES
also omg yeaaa double agent! ultima can find out about the oops babies from noe?? it'll be nuts

@volterra i love this??? bc she'll inevitably hear about him later on and about how awful he is and she'll just be like "??? that guy?? i saw him playing with his daughter and he called her (insert cavity-inducing term of endearment here). he's a big dweeb" ahahaha

@howl YEAH i still want to do that! is he a captive in the basin right now?? i'll have to think of a reason for her to go there (assuming he isn't allowed to leave, otherwise they could meet in the heavenly fields or something), but i'd love to have a thread! tag me wherever is appropriate??

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ahaha awesome, I'll make us something when Vez is born c:

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
That sounds perfect!! :D I can get a thread started for them whenever you're ready <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Vesper Posts: 46
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 14.3hh :: Two
Everly :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Kiki
Well I am a poop and couldn't get an Iona post up while pretty ully was still in the Edge (and damn she really wanted to figure out those two sets of wings) BUUUT baby Vesper will probably think that Ultima is the most magical thing ever and I'd love to squeak into a thread with her :D

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.

image credit

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
Sooooo, I think Gaal + Ully need to have another thread.
He wants to 'check up on Snapdragon' ;]

Outcast
@alysanne yay go for it!! two of my threads just ended so i've got roooom xoxoxo

@vesper YES kiki please!! i was so bummed when ultima left the edge before she could meet the twins bc she'd love them )^8< i'll think of something and tag you! (also just saying but iona could STILL push her off a cliff and laugh and then they can be friends. just sayin)

@smitty ohhh my goooood ultima would believe it too jalsdjfjfjfj i'll set something up!!! 8^D