the Rift

[OPEN] Father, father

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel was surprised and pleased that her father appeared, the manner of his approach beautiful as always. A burst of harmless fire and suddenly, he was before her in all of his bright, radiant glory. She was ash in his presence, but perhaps he could set her on fire once more. His two, massive golden wings extended toward her, and she stepped into his embrace, comforted by her one parent's affections. Even his scent was comforting - like smoke from a summer fire. Regardless of her reasons for coming, she was truly glad to see him, and she hoped that her response imparted that emotion.

When he began to speak on the topic of their meeting, she relaxed. He did not seem concerned, so she followed suit and let the tension of this newcomer roll from her winged shoulders. She listened with rapt attention, smiling in amusement when his tone indicated his annoyance with the Earth God's overwhelming love for everyone and everything, and she couldn't help but agree.

Aithniel shook her head at his question, but he also gave her an idea. While the strange water "god" hadn't mentioned a particular location, the former marshes seemed a reasonable enough place to start. Maybe the earth god was employing others to heal the damaged Helovia? That would make sense.

"I am not sure," she said honestly, quietly, as she was deep in thought. "The water... thing... did not mention a particular location, but he said that he would 'get started' which sounded ominous to me." Aithniel sighed a little and smiled at her father. "Though I hadn't considered that the Earth God would employee such a creature to heal the land, especially since this being did not seem very fond of you and your siblings," she added with a small shrug of her wings.

"I will keep watch for you, father," she promised, standing firm on the small island. "Is there anything else you need or want me to do? My loyalties lie with you and with Helovia, always. I want to help..." Aithniel could invent plans and come up with thousands of hair brained ideas, but she was here to seek his guidance. She would be foolish to not ask for it outright.

You let the world burn down
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by jasmine-autumn @DA

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Father, father - by Aithniel - 10-18-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Father, father - by God of the Sun - 10-22-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Father, father - by Aithniel - 10-23-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Father, father - by God of the Sun - 10-26-2016, 08:47 AM