the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Haven’t had a dream in a long time—
It had been a long time since the winged brute had been here, not since... His mind wandered back to the time that he had lost himself, his innocence. The beautiful golden lady that had captured him, gotten the better of him. The recollection of how they had parted sent Lotherarius into a feeling of regret, wondering where she was now after all this time.

With these thoughts in his head, he blindly wandered through the place that had bound his heart to her, there was no telling whether he was going in any particular direction. The same thoughts, however, did seemingly guide him in to the meadow, the feeling of the wind cool on his pelt but the serenity of the terraria filling him with a further sense of peace. The same image of her implanted in his brain, Lotherarius continued through, letting his muscular bodice carry him across with his pools closed shut, feeling the memories once more. He had been given a promotion in the Falls, he had achieved successes in his former rank, but never would he have believed that he had been the lover of the most beautiful creature to walk these lands. With a sweet smile across his velveteens, Lotherarius then opened his orbs to the world around him.

And there she stood. Raeden. The golden's skull was lowered down into the grass, no other movement. And the chief remained frozen in disbelief. Why was he here at the same time as her? Was this fate? Unable to move and unsure how to do this, the multi-coloured stag was at a loss. With his heart pounding and aching, he decided that the best thing to do was just to make himself known. He remembered Raeden's personality from their encounter, a fire that burned hard but as gentle as the blades of grass across his pillars. He paced up to her, slowly and with the only amount of dignity he had left at this point.

Yet as he got closer, Lotherarius could sense that something was wrong. Focussing in on her beautiful skull, his azure gaze drowned in the sorrowful state of her tears, falling down her features. Arching his neck down, he came closer and closer to her, and soon felt the distance had been reduced enough that he gestured with a small grunt and tenderly tickled his velveetens across her neck (that is, if she was willing to be touched). With his smooth voice so quiet he spoke to her,
"Raeden, it's me..." the pain he felt as he spoke like they had been apart for a lifetime entered his expressive voice, and he choked on the words he spoke, "I've, I've been looking for you, and you were here all along..."

" . "
Lotherarius

image | coding

@Raeden My boy's too a big softie he's not gonna handle this like a man ;)

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 11-21-2016, 10:45 PM