the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

At first her eyes narrowed and her teal poisoned gaze fell deeper upon the man. Her cream tail flicked in aggravation and ears laid flat on her crowned skull. He babbled about he wished that he would have known, and that he did not know if the child. Her eyes rolled and her head shook as he kept of speaking. Finally he was done, finally he finished his speech. The tear marks were still dampened on her honey like skull. Loth I know you didn't know! That is the point I went out of my way to find you and tell you. If you were to come to the Edge boarders then someone would have taken you to me. You would have not even had to look at all. Everyone knows where I stay and where I spend my time. Clearly that can not be said about your herd... Shaking her crowned skull the vixen let the man plea his case. He needed to plea to her like he was on a murder trial. She wanted him to beg for her forgiveness, and that is just what he did.

His blue eyes swelled with tears like hers did. He begged, he pleaded, and he broke down. Finally her ears left their pinned position and they listened to the man. He pleaded his love, and that she was perfect to him. At this point she couldn't help but have a small smile of hope and love forming on her honey like maw. He told her everything she needed and wanted to hear from him. He told her that he wanted to be Gawen's father, and he would not let another step in. Her heart swelled with emotions and love for this man. Toxic teal eyes turned warm and loving. Hardened expressions softened as she looked upon the stallion that was her child's father. Lotherarius... Please never go this long with out seeing me again. You have to Promise... Our son needs you to teach him. He needs to follow a good example, and he needs to learn how to be a proper man. Most of all I need you... She stepped closer to him.

Golden tones sparkled in the suns light and her cream mane glowed with white tones. The Orange Moon sun warmed her honey pelt, but the cool breeze left a small chill. He looked even better in the suns light. His body was perfect and his love for her made him even more attractive. Soft velvet reached out to touch his cheek. I'm sorry... I did not mean to hurt you like this... I just missed you, I needed you. He asked about their child, he wanted to know about their son. Her heart warmed she moved forward to push her chest into his. To have her body touch his again. I will always let you back into my... our life. Never distance yourself again. His name is Gawen meaning Warrior Hawk. He has wings like you, he looks a lot like you Loth.  Happiness filled her heart talking about their son. You are going to have to teach him to fly. He is a little clumsy, but he is so wonderful. He is my first child, he is our first son.

words

OOC:: She Forgave <3 he better not do it again ;) 

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 11-21-2016, 10:45 PM