the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show me you CARE...

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Haven’t had a dream in a long time—
Within his own genuine surprise for finding out he had produced offspring, he was astounded. And the love he felt for the fae that had given him such wonders looked at him like she doubted his own mind and how much the brute truly felt towards this knowledge. Lotherarius watched the golden beauty swishing her cream tassles, lobes laid back against her beautiful skull and he felt the uneasiness ebbing away at his stomach as he wondered what he could do should Raeden not permit him worthy to be a father to his son. But soon the silence was stopped, and every word that his new-found love spoke was taken in and carefully chewed over, nothing left out of his attention. With a sigh he attempted to focus further on his beautiful lady but the tears had blurred his vision, and all he could do was to try and not cry once more at the despair in her voice. Had he known about the birth he would have been there at the borders, just waiting for someone to grant him access. But now he was a Sleuth and what herd would have wanted him there, even to witness the miracle of his own son's birth? But Raeden continued away from that painful fact and spoke of his lack of prescence in the herd, something that the winged stag was trying to turn around. Eventually she finished, her skull shaking and in turn he needed to speak his mind, the torment deep in his tones,
"The truth is I have only been a part of the Falls for so long, I don't know many people and I haven't made much of an effort as of yet to try. That is my burden and I never would have guessed that you would've had to endure that burden too, trying to find me. You did me a beautiful kindness to try and find me, sweet Raeden, had I have known I would have been with you, by your side through everything! I regret everything, I just want us to be okay and to meet our son... I am so, so, sorry." Lotherarius tried to point his azure pools into her own, to gaze in the brilliant gaze, but the pain was all too much. Instead he let his neck hang with his cranium low to the floor, a muscular bodice now reduced to an almost sobbing mess across the cold, hard floor.

And his words seemed to have done the trick. The red brute saw Raeden's body language change as he looked from below and thus slowly started lifting his neck to watch how she fully reacted. The eyes that had been so full of hate and despair glinted with warmth, and he wanted to throw himself at her and hold her close. But she spoke with a new softness that left him feeling like a broken jar put back together:

"Please never go this long without seeing me again."

With her piece said, Lotherarius paced up to her in order to embrace her and twist his neck around hers, to feel the golden bodice and its soft pelt with his. Just how they had done when his son was conceived, "Say the words and I will be with you, Raeden. I will never leave you that long again, I promise, I swear it, I never want us to be apart," he hesitated just to gaze in her beautiful pools before speaking once more, "I can be the example that our son needs, that I hope you can trust..." She too had stepped closer, and the distance between them felt so much more intimate now.

Our life. The Edge fae's inclusion of Lotherarius into her life was enough to make him shout with joy. He had never felt like this before, even so early on in their journey he was feeling like a man for the first time, a family man at that. With a striking lady at his side.
Words of his son, Gawen, the way he was... he had wings! He was similar to him, and this was just so incredible, "Our life will have its ups and downs and we have so much yet to discover about each other, but if you believe for one second I shall distance myself again then you are mistaken. We are a family now, however dysfunctional, and I want us to enjoy that my wonderful Raeden. Can we do that?" A smile spread across his ebony velveteens as he thought of Gawen, excitement coarsing through his large bodice, "You named him wonderfully. Gawen is a wonderful name and I cannot wait to meet our son! We shall teach him so much, to fly, to be a good, strong man. He will be so loved my darling..."

" . "
Lotherarius

image | coding

@Raeden I'm sorry, so late but OMGGG <33

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-18-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-19-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Raeden - 10-20-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Show me you CARE... - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM