the Rift

the frenchiest fry

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn
hi, so i recently adopted the wonderful nayati and i would love, love, love to get all kinds of things with her going!

i'm all for development so short of death (because wow that would just be masochistic) or SRS maiming i want it all so that she can continue to grow and i can proceed to play her to the best of my ability and hopefully do her justice. i will probably have more specific things i want for her as time goes on but for now i just would like to get various degrees of development for feels and stuff and things ~ this also stands for any pre-existing relationships she may have had! i've no issues picking those back up and rolling with them to help establish her better.

anyway, i am an awkward beanpole. how do plot???? -rolls out-

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
@Daemyn! They had a thing when I first brought him in, not sure if ya'll knew that <3 I have Ilios and Cowboy they don't know her, but would have no issues getting to know her =]

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Yes I need activity with this awesome fellow so im up to plotting and re-meeting! <3
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa & her could always thread!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
AHHHH

Nayati was friends with Alysanne/was there for her when her companion hatched so I'd love if they could meet up again :D

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
The most frenchiest fry of them all
"oo la laaaaa oui oui oui ouiiiii"
"Paris je t'aimeeeee"

(ps. tilney would love to thread w her bc he needs friends and allies)

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
Kvasir is always wanting to meet new people's!
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Reyna Posts: 6
Outcast
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17.2hh :: 6
Wyvern
Hey there! I just recently adopted Reyna and I would love for her to meet Nayati!

Outcast
wow first of all thank you all ;__; <3 if you have anything specific or in-depth or just like in the lines of ideas you had before i adopted her or in general feel free to pm me i'm all ears!

@Cowboy i'd actually love for her to meet cowboy (tbh both of them) but cowboy's a good start! c: do you need me to start a thread?

@Daemyn of course! i am totally down for that. it'll be a good start for the both of us with these babies ~ do you need me to start a thread?

@Elsa that works for me! low-key have been stalking her among others. lol. do you need me to start a thread?

@Alysanne i was going through her old threads the other day and i enjoyed their little meeting so i'd love for them to reconnect! do you need me to start a thread?

@Tilney sobs bc you understand me as a human being also yes pls bc tilney is goals. do you need me to start a thread?

@Kvasir love the name kvasir btw! i would love them to meet though. do you need me to start a thread?

@Reyna hiiii! congrats to you for getting such an amazing character, first of all. this would make me v. happy tbh. do you need me to start a thread?

where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Outcast
Wyvern
The same goes to you! Yes please I will be sure to reply as soon as it is posted.

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
If you could start one that would be awesome! No rush, weekends are always crazy for me xD

Outcast
i'll be getting a couple threads up today open + two tagged ~ message me if you want a specific thread you lovely people. <3

Outcast
Wyvern
Alright I can't wait!