the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

If there's one thing Oizys is firmly sure of from the previous gathering with the sea beastie, it's that shit is going to go down. And if there's one thing Oizys enjoys, it's when shit goes down.

She's like a woman on a mission as she hunts the beaches for another sign of Kisamoa. The gargoyle is torn between her greedy desire to see what gifts the otherwordly creature could possibly impart onto her, and her deep mistrust of anything different. Something doesn't quite sight right with her about the demon, and she's not even recalling prior experiences to create her opinion - it's just a feel deep inside her chest. Oizys wasn't around for the God battles, so she has no idea what to expect when it comes to sudden appearances from oddly benevolent monsters, simply her own thoughts and musings.

Ker flaps lazily alongside the filly as she struts across the sand, her long wings flared to snatch at the sea breeze and carry her along with the minimal amount of effort. Now fully-grown, the eagle is a quite magnificent creature; magnificent enough to make Oizys glad she didn't kill her at birth as she'd intended. Ker has also started to talk, which is quite unsettling. Her words are broken and childlike, but it is still a deeply odd sensation to Oizys, who is used to only her own mental voice. As they march together along the beach, though, Ker's incessant babble is quieted; they exchange simple thoughts and emotions, united in their mingled mistrust and curiosity towards Kisamoa.

Speak of the devil and he's sure to arrive; Salty Tits has popped back into existence, and is luring Helovians with the promise of a fun challenge. The gargoyle snorts her derision at the idea, but attends all the same. She lurks towards the back of the crowd whilst Ker circles and lands heavily on her withers, and both filly and eagle stare with veiled interest at Barnacle Bill and his boomy-ass voice.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

Ozzy is just observing!

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Oizys - 10-20-2016, 01:19 PM