the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Like most, Isopia had been on the look out for Kisamoa to appear again. She had judged, as many others similarly had, that he would appear by vast bodies of whatever. And, like those who had already assembled below, she was right.

Isopia descended quickly and without much pomp or circumstance. There were a few here whom she recognized - mostly those from her herd, Syrena, and Ultima. She spied Tyrath too, standing with a stallion she could only assume was his father. Funny, she mused, his markings look more like mine. Ahh, but then again markings were no sign of heredity around Helovia. Not always, anyways.

Folding her wings against her flanks, The Mountain stood offset from the group somewhat, eyeing Kisamoa with a watchful, curious amber stare. Hubris landed upon her wither, clutching the red folds of her cape in his bronzey talons and whistling slightly to himself. As in most cases, he was much more eager to trust and understand than his bonded was. Though the Demi-goddess had to admit that she was surprised to see so much dissension among those who had assembled when Kisamoa first arrived. After all, they were normally so trusting, or if not trusting, greedy. When the promise of an egg was dangled before them, had she ever seen even a one refuse the task set before them? No. And yet suddenly everyone wanted to play detective? Everyone was curious?

She snorted, and watched the events with an academic and sterile interest.

CONTEST WINNER

Also Iso is just watching :3

isopia
Out across cities I see buildings burn into piles
And watch the world in wonder as mountains turn into tiles
And trees losing their leaves and faces becoming tired
I wish I could discover something that doesn't expire
Come and stumble me
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Isopia - 10-20-2016, 07:42 PM