the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
The Glazier hadn’t ventured far from home. It was enough to keep her legs moving again, removing the stiffness that had settled during the time she seemed to hibernate – hidden away during the day only to come out at night. Soon, she had begun to realize the error of her ways and the things she had been missing out on. She had heard the quiet rumble of voices talking of an event that had happened in one of the newer lands since her time here in Helovia and it was only then when she realized she needed to stop sleeping through everything.

So she trudged toward the water, wondering if perhaps she might be able to watch the waves or wait until the sunset and be able to learn how to enjoy things once again. Of course, nothing seemed out of ordinary until she came across a voice – it called for Helovians and her fluted pale ears perked at the opportunity. Was it her lucky day? Glasgow picked up her speed a bit, as much as her old and tired body would allow her, before she stumbled across a gathering. She spotted many familiar faces, Ultima, Tilney (oh how her heart ached and shuddered at the sight), a variety of children. Nevertheless, she made her way into the group – her glassy gaze dancing around the faces until it landed on the one that had called them there. He was a strange combination of different things, but in all truth Glasgow had seen worse. She simply offered him a small smile as she stood closer but a bit of distance away from Tilney. “I’m willing to help.” She acknowledged above the voices in the crowd.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

Seeking :: [Magic (LightxWater) | Can summon wraiths of mist.]
:: Restrictions | up to admin!]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Glasgow - 10-20-2016, 07:51 PM