the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark

K I A D A

The filly wandered from home once again, hoping to scout out all of the places she had been with her brother at or had at least talked about in the hopes of seeing him around. Nothing had been of use quite yet, but she hoped perhaps if she tried enough times she might be able to find him. She recalled wanting to see the ocean, remembering the excitement that laced through her mind at the idea of such an adventure – and she remembered relaying the information to her brother when she found out what it exactly was. And so far, her life in the Edge had allowed her to see the ocean from the rocks the waves crashed upon. It only caused her yearning to get worse.

So she set out for the ocean. Khairi flew above her, a white shadow among the sky as he scouted ahead. Deep down the vulture was also extremely hopeful in the chance of seeing the colt once again. While he didn’t have that same deep rooted attachment as Kiada did to her brother, the bird was quite fond of the boy’s companion as well. And even he was beginning to miss the notorious yipping and clacking of the hyena’s jaws. Perhaps one day they’d see each other once again, yet as the duo approached a familiar voice called over the land. Kis she remembered, and immediately picked up a canter to reach the group. Her ink dipped legs digging into the earth as she bounded toward the gathering. She spotted more of those she knew, but her eyes were set on the ocean creature – more than willing to help with anything the beast needed.

"Talk. "

I pride myself in being the poison
on the tip of your tongue.
img credits

Kia is just watching!!

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Kiada - 10-20-2016, 07:59 PM