the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

Daaaaaaang. Does this fool walk around with a damn entourage? How is it that anytime anything worth seeing in this place happens, damn near everybody is around to see it? You know how big this place is? You know what kind of bullshit odds it would have to take in order to make this shit make sense?

I look at Princess. Princess looks at me. We both stare at the camera. #jimhalpert

"But Shida? Isn't it strange that you're here? How do you explain that?" How do I explain that? I am here every damn week at this time. "But Shida, they all say that they come to the beach often too" Well they're liars, because if they did, I'd recognize 'em, and let me tell you what, they'd recognize more bits of me than they'd care to admit to.

Anyways. So a contest is it? Yeah, isn't it always.

I sigh heavily and begin trodding over (what? Don't look at me like that. Don't even say the word hypocrite. Don't even think it). Who knows, maybe I'll see my Ma and Auri and we can reminisce about the fact that I have a kid they don't really know about, and maybe we can hug it out and plan our next holiday-special. I don't fucking know. But when you're afternoon ass-washing is interrupted by a sea-monster lugging is ass out of the lagoon, you fucking go over and take a damn look.

"Keep an eye on him, Princess." I said testily. "Might be that we need to blow some folks up today." The seriousness in my voice was now completely gone. What the hell. Like I had anything better to do.

Image Credits

Just watching!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Shida - 10-20-2016, 09:29 PM