the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

Trotting down the beach, Duir and I simply happen upon Kisamoa today, rather than being summoned by the booming sound of his voice.

There are already a good many strangers gathered about, as well as the usual familiar faces. Volterra, Erthë, the girl who’d randomly attacked me on the beach (I’m sure to stay far away from her, my ribs still sore from that particular encounter), Albrecht, and Erebos.

The same wary tension that steals me anytime I’ve run into him since the fight with his sire rises, a frown stealing the eager smile of curiosity as to what was going on. I don’t have enough friends to risk losing one, and, if I already have, I’d rather not know, even if the desperate loneliness, and desire to be brothers with him, laughing and cajoling as we had at other mass gatherings, rises as I settle into the outskirts.

Almost leaning against a jagged boulder, I’m barely close enough to hear their excited voices rise and fall.

We help today? asks Duir, his somewhat less dramatically oversized ears tilted towards the sea-God.

"Maybe," I answer quietly, golden eyes still locked on Kisamoa.

Not want boy to see you? continues the buck; though I don’t answer, he snorts, his dark lips curving into a knowing and gentle smile. You are stupid, sometimes, Rikyn.

"And so are you," I grumpily snort, lion’s tail striking across the cerndyr’s backside in a disgruntled (but still friendly enough) gesture.

[ OOC: Stands on the outskirts (per usual, you loner). Just watching, but willing to help! ]

’cause we need a little controversy

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Rikyn - 10-21-2016, 10:23 AM