the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
The Edge had been relaxing in a way, an interesting way to enjoy the simpler things in life without love or duties to worry about. The only thing distracting the gilded mare now was the necessity in finding her lost son. Yet, as she followed her only daughter to the beach, she realized the draw that took the filly in and reminisced in the ways that it resembled her own self. Perhaps her fiery child was far more like her than she had seen – been so far blinded by life around her and responsibilities to simply learn the little things about her family.

She enjoyed this, though, and found a small smile grow on her pale lips as she paused a bit away from where her daughter ended. Her eyes scanned over the crowd for a few moments, noticing Ru’in – Hotaru’s son – approach her daughter. Her smile faltered slightly at the sight, her heart shifting and feeling heavy within her breast at his mother and her last encounter, of all the words shouted and screamed at her. She hoped that her daughter had a better relationship with the deer-like child than she had for the moment for his mother.

Her eyes scanned the crowd once more, spotting Tilney among the crowd. She decided she could leave her daughter to her own devices, her brain mentally noting all the faces she had seen and different scents she encountered as she made her way through the gathering to the tree-man’s side. Turning her head to the Moon Doctor she grinned to him. “Tilney! I hope you don’t mind me accompanying.” She commented, offering him a wink with a little laugh before turning her attention to the oceanic voice who had called them all here.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

Rexanna is just watching!!
Mentions @Ru'in and @Tilney.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Rexanna - 10-21-2016, 11:53 PM