the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

Macaria finds herself stumbling upon more and more these days. The air had a different sparkle this Orangemoon, much different from her first Orangemoon – the wind even seems to have a certain crisp to it, different than the normal autumnal frosty aromas; the sweet scent of elegant decay. No, this season was different - Could it be me?? She questions herself, raising her tail over her back to curl and twitch while she ponders. She's come to the lively shores of the Blue today for further exploration. The whales, or so she was told they were called 'whales',  were so very active this time of year last harvest season and so she'd like a closer look.

As she walks over dune and sand, grass then pebble, then sand again, her mind wanders lovingly into daydreams. The waves lull her away and she can see Kisamoa emerging from the waves to walk beside her, nothing is said, as it is a dream of sunlight and wishes and memories, but she can feel him. She can smell his salty body, feel the strands of sea-weed tickle her ribs as his imaginary form walks calmly at her shoulder. She smiles with merry satisfaction, snapping the pale plume of her tail through the dreamt apparition beside her, her mind's eye languidly letting go of Kis's mirage.

There is extra magic afoot, I know it. Her thoughts are always speaking to her mother, as if she's buried deep within, listening and frowning or grinning – though Macaria is always tortured to guess which any given turn.

"Helovians! I call to you again, but this time for fun! I've a challenge for you!"

His voice is loud and clear, traveling like the sea breezes, quick and flowing so gently over your cupped ears (if you've got horse ears, anyway). She skids a small bit in the shifty warm sand, her toes splaying under her weight as she somewhat slams to a halt and half pivots to face the source of bright sound. She can see the gulls give way, spreading away from the sudden influx of bodies that crowd to the creature. The dappled girl hesitates, slanting her head to the side and eyeing the growing group with a vibrant golden eye. Her lionine tail sinks gracefully to hover inches above the disturbed sand below, dragging a few white hairs from the tip through the dusty granules.

She decides that she only needs to get a small bit closer, hanging behind the group instead of shoving her way through. Her size could probably get her wherever she wanted to stand, in front, in the middle, wherever – but her mind would surely prefer she stay put. She wades into knee deep water to steal a glimpse of what she'd dreamt only moments ago while she lumbered through the dunes in the opposite direction.

(feel free to tweak if that is too muchhh <3)
1 refusal

macaria

Image by Psilo!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Macaria - 10-22-2016, 11:59 AM