the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather

Lena & Imogen

They wandered back to the sea, where the tides rippled, where the salt sprayed, where the gulls cried and she’d once tried to match their pitches, their notes, their tunes, and found herself burned, scarred, and marred. The course of this interval was undetermined, but curiosity had fought over the wariness, had battled the apprehension, had coursed through her fortitude and came out far more persevering – still, she worried, uncertain over how to progress, what to do, veins ready for something treacherous to slide and slither along the crowd and heart hoping it’d never happen. Lena and Imogen roamed closer and closer, alongside shells and torrents, catching bits and phrases from strangers and the beast from the deep, eyes swiveling over the gathered bunch and intending to catch a friend, to help solve and piece together this strange, unsettling puzzle. Did anyone else feel the same as her – outmatched by mysteries, by paradoxes, yearning to believe in the best when they’d been seen the worst too many times before? Her gaze eventually fell upon the blue hide of Tiamat, distinct against craggy rocks and sandy shoreline, noting the young Rikyn near her as well. She sidled up near the sea-girl’s side, a smile adorning her lips despite the concern pulsing and beating within her chest. The Time Mender nodded to Illynx’s son as well, respectful and regal, noble and considerate, wondering, wondering, and wondering what the world was going to do. “Good day!” she uttered from the brushes of harmony, quiet and stoked by assuaging motions, the grin still there, still evident, still strong and driven because that was who she encompassed. “I’m intrigued by this challenge.” Her stare wandered from them to the crowd, immersed in the same spirits, pondering and curious, awaiting a strike, dismissal, or glory, triumph emboldened into their souls, into their essences. She released the golden edges, the delightful warmth, the fond, amiable fortitude for all of their sakes, breathing deeply into the melodious whims and yearning for it to last. “Perhaps we require the water to help cleanse the earth?” Her head tilted, her shoulders shrugged, and Imogen buzzed, pervaded her senses, calm, composed, and elegant despite the dilemma churning through her core.

[Just watching! @Rikyn @Tiamat]

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house
But I put it out of my mind long enough to call it courage
To live without a lifeline

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Lena - 10-22-2016, 02:47 PM