the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
There are more to arrive, and quickly the handsome colt that was with the red one appeared. (Little did I know, that technically these two where my uncles, but you know, I didn't really know anyone on dad's side, we hadn't gotten that far.) I smile at the boy in welcome. "Hi there!" I say to him. But we are joined by yet another, and suddenly our small group is well, kinda one of the bigger ones. This one is an adult, and man is she purty! She asks if she can join us, and I nod. "Of course! Welcome!" My wings flap a little in excitement. All this interaction has my thoughts elsewhere, in with the buzz and excitement, instead of the lingering thoughts of my father's death. My eyes look over the crowd, to see Tembovu here too. I would have to see him, at some point. Apologize maybe, for me and mom being gone. But right now, there where to many things happening to stick with that.

It felt good to be surrounded, to be distracted. To be involved with something other than my own sad soap opera. This was all real life, it was outside of my own world, and it just kept getting more and more fascinating. My ears hang on to Kisamoa's words, every single one, and all that excitement builds. YES YES YES. I wanted to go swimming! I hadn't tried that yet, and I could breath underwater! It seemed the colt with light that seemed to shine around him had the same thoughts as I did. "Yeah! C'mon!" I responded, a grin lifting my inky lips as I too rushed forward after the other hybrid colt. My lips grabbed at a piece of seaweed, and I prancing on into the waves, tail high and swaying in the breeze. There was another boy who was going in ahead of myself and the other hyrbid, and then there was that lovely girl who was beautifully white. She was the first to dive in after Kisamoa. Tucking my wings tight against my body and taking a deep breath, I submerged myself. It was weird, really really weird, trying to breath. And my wings gave me trouble, and for a moment my eyes stung from the salt. But my wings soaked through and my eyes adjusted. Using my wings and the occasional flap of my wings I swam downwards, finding the only trouble was the building pressure on my ears.

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes: FOLLOWS KISAMOA INTO THE SEA!

Directly interacts with @Mathèo @Luther @Eleanor and @Ultima

Seeking magic!
::Magic | WaterxFire: The ability to take moisture from the air and super heat it to create bursts of steam that scald opponents in battle.
::Restrictions | Can only be used once in battle, Can only target one character at a time.
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Kvasir - 10-22-2016, 11:23 PM