the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Eleanor Posts: 15
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 6 months
Miranda :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath Tamme

Eleanor suddenly felt quite noticed when others started gathering around the small space where she stood, observing. If her ears could turn red from embarrassment, they surely would have as the introvert was certainly not used to so many in one place. Very shyly, she glanced toward the two obviously very close boys. One was a deep almost violent shade of red, but the other was a comforting silver. In a way, they reminded her of herself and her twin, Rhun. She missed him dearly and wished that he were here with her now.

A much larger, absolutely divine looking adult showed up as well, asking if she could stay nearby. Ellie looked up, seeing not one but two sets of wings! Did that make her a better flyer? She did not know much about the winged ones, but she did enjoy watching them fly around the Dragon's Throat. Tinek was the only flying beast she had seen up close, and his wings were leathery, not feathery.

"Uh, yes, my... my name's Ellie-Eleanor. Eleanor," she stammered, quickly turning her eyes down to the sand and on her dark, solid hooves. Speaking wasn't exactly a highlight of her skills, and speaking in front of others made it so much worse. Another colt spoke much more eloquently, and she shoved a toe into the sand.

Fortunately, she was saved by the strange sea creature talking. He wanted them to go down into the water. Instantly, she stiffened, not willing and not wanting to take this risk. There was absolutely nothing beneath the sea that interested her whatsoever, and the thought of getting lost out there in the vast nothingness of blue made her heart hammer in her chest.

One of the boys took off toward the water without hesitation, but she stood firm. "Nope," she muttered, backing away. "Nope, nope, nope..."

"I was the blood inside your broken heart
I was the stone that you had held"

Coding by Tamme | Art by impassioned-dreams

Mentions: @Ultima @Matheo @Kvasir

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Eleanor - 10-23-2016, 12:45 AM