the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze

Aithniel flew over Helovia, following the line of the coast as she weighed her thoughts in the scales of her mind. She knew that she would have to be diligent in her tracking and observation of this water being, but there were other matters to attend to. In Gaucho's absence, the Dragon's Throat seemed a bit lax. Where were the patrols scanning the skies? Where was that big... brutish pegasus? The one who seemed to have a hard on for Meg? It seemed that when Gaucho died, so did all the muscle-bound stallions whose tongues struggled beneath the weight of "MANLINESS".

She sighed and wondered when she would have time to pick up the slack in this area, and that also meant she would have to spar. Aithniel grumbled internally, feeling quite childish when she wished that she could just magically be good at fighting. Nursing bruises and getting beat into the sand was not her idea of a good time, but that was probably why she kept losing. Bad attitude and all that.

When she saw another crowed gathered below in the sand, Aithniel narrowed her silver eyes, tucking her wings close to fly around, but what shocked her the most is what they were doing. Why the hell were they running INTO the water?! And diving into it? Why? Did that monster mind control them? No servant of the Earth god would do such a thing!

The god-child swept toward the sand, her cloven hooves impacting roughly as she ran forward, ears pinned to her neck and lips pulled back from her teeth. Ash fell from her body like apocalyptic rain, and fire crackled and sparked around her in her rage. "What are you doing?" she demanded. "Trying to kill us?!" Aithniel watched as they grabbed seaweed in their teeth and dove under, but her heart was still roughly pounding and her spine was stiffened for a fight.

Credits: Image by Tabini with many thanks from Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Aithniel - 10-23-2016, 01:30 AM