the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

It's not long until a whole giant-ass crowd has gathered around Barnacle Bill, and Oizys notices that most of them seem less wary then she is. She swings her long tail and pins her ears at any who get too close, whilst hunting for any familiar faces amongst the crowd. She spots her shiny new siblings Arakh and Esinakh, but they are unworthy of her attention. They are not of Father's blood, therefore vastly inferior to her and precious Enyo. There's no sign of Mother, either - she's probably off getting pregnant again.

Kisamoa speaks, and invites the gathered crowd to come for a swim amongst the coral. Now, Oizys is a diehard cynic, but she cannot help the reaching claw of curiosity that scratches at the inside of her chest. This is not an opportunity that's offered every day. She has never been particularly curious about the underwater world, but now the chance has arisen...

"Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound," she mutters to herself. Snatching up a piece of seaweed, the gargoyle splashes into the ocean and takes a deep breath. Nerves gnaw at her stomach, but when else will she get the chance to breathe underwater? There could be all sorts of cool shit down there. With an ungainly splashing motion, the filly dives beneath the water, unseating Ker who rises into the sky with a cacophony of shrieks. She fills Oizys' mind with :C :C :C as she circles above the stream of bubbles where her bonded descended, squawking sadly.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

Ozzy eats the seaweed and goes sea-ward.

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Oizys - 10-23-2016, 08:21 AM