the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

I look around to see what snot-faced brat was just addressing me. Then again, I suppose the voice coulda belonged to a eunuch or some shit, but it definitely sounded like a kid.

"Sup." I mumbled back. Clearly pooping out a kid of my own really did a number on me - you see how maternal I'm being now? Saying o hai, in stead of tearing this kid a new one? Motherhood man. It's a trip. Anyways, before I can tell her to fuck off, she says the type of thing that's apt to cement her in my good books permanently. "Fuck yeah you can. " I agree with a pink-lipped grin.

"Can you believe these lemmings? All it takes is some asshole popping out of the water, saying some shit about the Earth God and needing us all to be good Samaritans and help him out. That's how fucking cults get started, only he seems to have skipped steps 2-6, and gon straight to ritualistic suicide." I mean, not that I give a shit. If half of Helovia wants to off themselves, it's their funeral (literally). But if that's what they wanted, dang we could have made it way more cool. Fucking explosions and shit. All that was going to happen to them now was a slow terrible death, followed by their bloating ass bodies coming back up to the surface.

"Fuck that." I call enthusiastically. I look towards Aithniel, aka the one-that-yells-a-lot and needs to lay off the eye-liner. "I'm with sulky McAsh face. He's a psychopath, and ya'll are a bunch of stupid motherfuckers."

I look towards the sugar cube at my side. "Even if that shit works, who wants to go down and sing kumbaya to some fucking coral?"

I am literally then stunned into silence at just how bored these assholes must be, to jump on every band wagon that passes them.

Image Credits

Just watching. Shida politely declines Kis's offer. Mentions @Larue .

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Shida - 10-23-2016, 09:40 AM