the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

She hangs on his every satiny, wet word. The chill of the water climbing up her legs as the waves swell a little bigger than than before, and the mist tickles at her dapples and lights them up subtly at first, then boldly. The crackle and dance, spin and sizzle, falling into the stirring sea below and extinguishing. She moves closer, finding a spot somewhere near her Queen, one of them, anyway. The caped one, the one she's more familiar with (and the one present).

He wants us to dive with him!? Her mind received the request with traces, big ones, of confusion and excitement. Her sparks burst to their peak potential, spewing and spiraling to fizzle out as they tumbled into the cold water. She's always wanted to know what it's like to swim below the surface for real, without needing to quench the ache in your chest, that desperate need for air. Like a fish, or even like a whale, plunge for a while and then satisfy your lungs. Her golden eyes find Iso. The Mountain, as always, greets Kis's request with seamless grace. “I'll go.” Her well-known voice pushes Macaria to do the same, falling in line behind her and her winged friend – who she notes is someone she must find at a later date when she's not gambling the air in her lungs with them. She trots to catch up, snatching a piece of seaweed with a polite smile and moving toward the water in The Mountain's wake. It swallowed them up and only the passing minutes would tell them whether or not they've made a deadly choice.

FOLLOWS ISOPIA AND ZERO INTO DA WAVES!
Yay for naive Macaria! or brave, whichever, she doesn't know

Seeking ~
Water x Fire :: Morphs into an aqueous vapor orb.
Restrictions: Cannot attack. Small sphere, 1 ft circumference. Lethargy if used too long [several hours].

(feel free to tweak if that is too muchhh <3)
1 refusal

macaria

Image by Psilo!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Macaria - 10-23-2016, 02:13 PM