the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
As more gathered and Kisamoa began to speak his introductions, the scarred mare stood quietly and watched. Her eyes refrained from looking around the group, seeing all the interactions between loved ones and friends, refusing to let that get to her when she was tasked with helping the creature from the ocean. So she worked with her best temperament to keep her eyes ahead, listening for the challenges he’d offer. As he spoke of the coral reef, her ears piqued to him in far more interest. The creatures needed visitors? What an odd request.

Though, as she gazed upon the creature, she began to imagine that the scars that sat upon her face were nothing to creatures that lived far beneath the waves unable to have seen sunlight in some time. And so, she watched as others grabbed the seaweed and began to dive under. Originally, had she been her old self she would’ve refused – proclaiming of a life for herself, and how it was such a foolish thing to do. But in her adventures and the events that had occurred to her, she began to be uncaring. If he planned on drowning them down there, would she have the urge to fight back? Probably not. She imagined she’d allow it.

And so she stepped up to the plate, grasping a piece of seaweed between her heavily mutilated lips and breathed deeply before getting into the water. Though she swam for a few moments, gaining her bearings mentally and physically before taking a larger breath of fresh air and plunging into the depths below.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

Glasgow goes INTO THE WATER!

Seeking :: [Magic (LightxWater) | Can summon wraiths of mist.]
:: Restrictions | up to admin!]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Glasgow - 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM