the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

As often happens when a God or greater than us being appears, the watching and waiting for something to happen leads to others arriving to do the same. It’s with no real measure of surprise that Tiamat’s voice lures my gaze away from the arriving group with her gentle greeting; finding my smile easily despite not being in the best of moods, I find the sea mare’s gentle and kind disposition almost infectious, as I always do.

"Tiamat," I answer, Duir’s personal greetings given to Nimue with a friendly snort; I answer her question honestly (barely perceiving the quiver in her voice, and thinking little of it at this time), though I admit I don’t like having to admit as much out loud. A hard gleam flashes through my golden eyes as I look out at the Sea God, Kisamoa, deigning to inwardly resent him for his elusive “challenges,” mostly because it had left me feeling foolish. "I do not know."

When she shuffles closer, however, I do notice the fear in her question, letting her press herself near to me as she pleases. Why else ponder something like that out loud? Obviously, the creature was of good cheer; his heinous smile was almost ceaseless. Besides, if he was unwelcome in Helovia, as the Rift Gods had been, the divines would have already arrived to crush him as they had their other challengers. I don’t get to ease her fears, immediately, however, as another arrives.

"Miss Lena!" I smile, grinning, too, at Imogen, already caught up in the warmth of her greeting (and subsequently not remembering to be ashamed). Both of them had always been a part of my life, and I’d never met anyone disliked the Songbird, myself included. It was good to see her again. "It’s possible; it’s also possible we are only at the sea because it is Kisamoa’s natural realm, and he is most comfortable here. No matter what we end up doing, I’ll protect you both."

So, when the Sea God explains the challenge, the seaweed bubbling to the surface of the sea, my brows fall down over my gaze. Many immediately rise to the God’s challenge, while others balk, accusing Kisamoa of attempting to drown them. Snorting with laughter, I turn to both the ladies alongside me, smiling happily at the chaotic shouting about death and stupidity from the craven fools on the shore.

"I think the seaweed does as Kisamoa says," I tell them, Duir nodding his agreement (and leaning closer to the pile of green, slimy ribbons), "as I believe it should also be relatively safe. These cowards insult their own Gods with their belief that they would not have noticed and annihilated him if he were looking to cause trouble."

"I will go, if you go," I smile at Tiamat, who seems to need more reassurance in this situation than Lena.

[ OOC: Rikyn will do whatever Tiamat decides to do, as he feels Lena is a professional and can handle herself. Ahaha. ]

’cause we need a little controversy
@Lena @Tiamat

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Rikyn - 10-24-2016, 11:12 AM