the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather

Lena & Imogen

It appeared as if the rest were torn too – trying to decide what to do, how to feel, attempting to gauge the situation and proclaim where they stood. Some were made to look inferior, some were gallant and intrepid despite seasons, years, of caustic imbalances, and some simply spouted where they stood. Lena smiled at both Tiamat and Rikyn, as much undecided as the rest balking and biding their time, wondering when she’d lost her faith and trust in the higher beacons and creatures. A part of her yielded to curiosity, to exploits, to daring trials and tribulations, the rushes of glory, the heights of exuberance, and another portion of her didn’t want to relive any other painful blight the world had to offer. But what was down there, in the reaches of the sea? What did Kiamoa want them to do, besides linger amidst coral? And if there was danger, if there was destruction, if there was mayhem and corruption, surely someone with healing, nurturing, soothing powers would be a necessity? Her grin dimmed a little as her eyes gestured along the ocean, as her brows furrowed in thought, lost amongst the calls of all the other beasts. I’ll do it, she conspired with Imogen, if only to prove she wasn’t a coward, that she still held might, fortitude, and valor in her chest (it wasn’t all punctured and broken, it wasn’t all stained and mottled). The kitsune chirped, hastening in agreement to stay on shore, to act as the Songbird’s eyes along the sands while she batted her intangible wings and tore down into tides and currents. The sienna femme turned towards her sea-brethren and the longlost Prince, nodding, obliging, proffering a wink meant to be shared in camaraderie and good faith. “Perhaps I’ll see you there.” Then she wandered forth, embracing a reckless breath, locking her eyes with the sun, with the sky, with the horizon, and hoping, somewhere, somehow, she hadn’t let herself or anyone else down. Imogen strayed along the shoreline as her bonded dipped her maw towards the seaweed, and dove into the arms of the ocean. 

[Lena's heading in! ;D @Rikyn @Tiamat]

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house
But I put it out of my mind long enough to call it courage
To live without a lifeline

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Lena - 10-24-2016, 05:03 PM