the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
He followed the others, being late as usual. Small hooves ran into a trot trying to keep up with the others. The funny sea thing appeared again. His hooves slid to a halt, and he stood watching and listening to the creature. His head twisted and turned. Others were ahead of him, and blocking his view of everything. Finally, the boy decided to move closer. His eyes caught a few familiar faces. His father had shifted into an elephant, and others grabbed some thing and went into the water. He waited and watched.

Other children were swimming, and adults were just going right into the water. Golden eyes widened as he saw the beautiful girl head for the water. Her stripped wings emerged into the water, and soon she was into the ocean. His face remained the same, but the thoughts flooded his mind. What would happen if he went in, what if he didn't? Confusion, distrust, worry, panic, curiosity, lust, wonder, all the emotions swarmed his golden pointed skull. Then he wanted to be part of something; the boy did not want to miss a single thing. So he went towards the water, he picked up a salty piece of green stuff. The boy started to wade in the water. Cold waves turned his chocolate pelt almost black, and he dipped his head underwater. Golden eyes looked for his beautiful winged friend. Finally! He spotted the girl, and his small body swam as fast as it could towards her.
"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Verro

He finds Verro and decides to go into the water....

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Zubari - 10-25-2016, 12:07 AM