the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
God, what did she wander into now? The crowd was all around, and the mare could almost not get through the people. Her golden body moved forward, and teal eyes watched around her. She was always looking for something that was out of place. Her attention grew upon the bronze mare for a moment. She did not trust her; Tin glared at the women as well. Rolling her eyes at the girl running towards the beach, Raeden continued. Her attention fell upon the sea creature talking. He wanted them to follow him into the ocean. She watched as others ran in behind him, and some backed away. Cream hooves sunk into the soft sand as she pushed forward. Then she felt a slight bump on her chest. Teal eyes widened as the feminine form pushed into the rear end of a large black stallion. Her golden face would have turned red; her body felt like it was burning. A charming smile fell upon her maw quickly as she looked at the man. "I am so sorry! I was not paying attention. I hope I did not disturb you." Teal eyes flickered with bright silver flecks. Her focus shifted to the woman the man was speaking to. Her lopsided smile brightened.

Perfect cream hooves moved to stand next to the man. She kept a respectable distance from the large man. Eyes narrowed upon each creature that continued into the water. Milk-colored tresses floated in the soft breeze that filled the air around them. Tin couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the girl's clumsy mistake. " Are they following that thing into the water? What if it jumped off the side of a cliff? Would they follow him to their death? Sometimes you can't fix stupid..." Tin chuckled slightly watching each creature dip their head under water. All Raeden could do is shake her crowned skull in disbelief.

"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

Raeden addresses directly ::
@Volterra @Aithniel

She does not go into the water

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Raeden - 10-25-2016, 12:41 AM