the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable

It wasn't hard to find Kis under the waves. He was there, floating and waiting. A light bobbed at his skull, and my eyes widened in curiosity. That was... Strange. But I couldn't be to surprised either. Kis was such a strange new creature, and my was he full of surprises. So, I guess I couldn't be too taken aback by what he showed.

Really, this swimming thing wasn't too hard. It was the whole breathing that took a lot to get used to. I wondered how it worked. I could still breath, but it felt so different. But I tried not to think too incredibly hard on it, and focus on the endless swimming we seemed to be doing. Down, and down we went, following the light that Kis had, or the boy who glowed, and the white girl had something that gave off light as well. The creatures we where visiting, well they would have a shock. So many new faces at once... All of them strange, and un-belonging. Except for Kis's face, and the sea mare who appeared when he did.

Once we reached the reef, I was amazed. The expanse of it was unbelievable, and Ki's light didn't shine over it completely. At some point I just couldn't see any further. I was so entranced that I almost spit my seaweed from my mouth when Kis spoke. My head turned to look at him, expecting his mouth to move. But it didn't.... Was he speaking in my mind? Soon he explains what we where to do. A word, and to think it loud... What word could I use to describe the world outside of the water? Hurt, pain, anger, abandonment... No.

I couldn't use those words. Those where not words these innocents needed. Those where words that I felt now. But I hadn't always felt that way. I think back to my younger days, when I would wander by myself, or when dad taught me how to fly. Wonder. Wonder is what I felt at every corner. It's what I felt now looking across the reef at all the wonderful creatures. Wonder. Wonder of the mists that lined the worlds edge, and wonder at the wind beneath my wings. Wonder at how things came to be, and the amazing formations I had seen in my short time alive. That was the word. Wonder. And so I thought it, as loud as I could, and I pictured all the things that I could think of that I had seen when I felt wonder. I just hoped my thoughts would be strong enough for them to hear.

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes: Kvasir uses the word "WONDER"
Mentions @Erthë and @Matheo

Seeking magic!
::Magic | WaterxFire: The ability to take moisture from the air and super heat it to create bursts of steam that scald opponents in battle.
::Restrictions | Can only be used once in battle, Can only target one character at a time.
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Kvasir - 10-28-2016, 03:09 PM