the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova

"Not second thoughts," He rumbled as his draconian head rose out of the waves to look at the pretty painted mare who had come to stand beside him. The tribrid could no longer see the array of equines who had blindly followed the god-that-may-or-may-not-drown them, and the weed which he'd held in his mouth soon vanished with a questionable quickness. The colt shuffled in the waves as he gazed at her, a sudden uncomfortable heat peppering across his face, what was this? And thank god that it wasn't visible. Was he embarrassed? The emotion is one which elicited a disgruntled and disgusted reaction beneath the surface of his scaled face. She was pretty, so what, it wasn't like that meant anything, right?

Realizing he hadn't finished his sentence, the quad horned boy changed back with a painful grumble, scales burning away to reveal fur and feathers once more and he shook the tension loose from his young body. "I just don't trust fish-horses which suddenly appear and ask everyone to jump in the sea. Not after what Apa told me about the rift battles, and the corrupted Gods which he fought." Tyrath's head jerked back toward his sire and his mother before they caught sight of the creature on her back. "What's that?" Embarrassment and budding crush forgotten, he'd not seen a creature like that before, and he half-wondered why she would choose to be bonded to such a small thing, when she could have a dragon, or if she wasn't a hybrid, a Roc.

"We should move back to the beach, if you want to. Unless you like standing in the waves hoping the villages idiots will come back. I'm Tyrath by the way, it was nice to meet you. Come stand by us if you do come back to the shore." He stated with a gin, cloven hooves already taking him back toward the shore and toward his sire and his mother.

"Mother, Apa." Red eyes lingered on his mother for a moment, indecision racking through his body before his attention turned to Volterra. "I can't see them anymore beneath the waves, they're too far down." The colt stated with a exasperated look, feathered shoulders giving a heavy shrug. "The weed also vanished from my mouth, so I can only guess that we're stuck up here until the idiots return, just like those who also swallowed some of the kelp and didn't go with him." Hubris' Bronze form never failed to draw a grin from the dragon-colt and he huffed a gentle snort toward him, as though he was attempting to trill, and fail horribly, still it was the thought that counted, right? "Hello Hubris, how've you been?"

His gaze soon returned to Aithniel, head tilting to the side. "Does Grandfather know of this Sea God? Or is he really a stranger? What do you think he really wants?"

"talk talk talk"

These things I bury inside
to keep away from the light
Don't you dare pray for me

Credits: Image by Art Credit

Talks to @Ultima and heads back to the shore where he speaks to @Volterra and @Aithniel — also tagging @Isopia because Tyrath always says hello to Hubris when he sees him :D
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Tyrath - 10-30-2016, 01:25 AM