the Rift

☠ when i'm walking a dark road

Cathleen Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: 5
kite
“Don’t you dare deny it!” She spat, an upper lip curling to expose the flattened enamels of a stereotypical, somewhat innocuous grazer, yet she bore them with the same predatory indignation as an avid wolf, the plentiful peltry of its nape curled upward upon gyratory shoulder-blades and a tail twisting with calculated restlessness. This malignant manifestation which writhed before her in practiced theatrics could not dissuade her incredulity – he displayed the obvious expertise of a master thespian (his expressions painted with exceptional volumes of inventive authenticity) though she would expect no less from an antediluvian child of a stygian wasteland wrought in the depraved conflagrations of hellfire and iniquitous decadence. Even in the strangulating tars of his polished pelage his immoralities tarnished those caliginous fibers like the chronology of a murderous poet; rubescent ink splashed upon marbled obliques and meandering over the stony apex of his hip as though he had bathed in the extinguishing laceration of a hapless victim. Though that scarlet did not only stain his flank like some immoral testimony: that horn.

Her imagination whisked her away for a moment, transient sightlessness seizing her pallid lenses as they glazed over with a repugnant illusion of impalement and steaming viscera; her own demise beheld in a nauseatingly sluggish narration, the vestal threads of her expression pinching swiftly in a noticeable flinch as she watched those frightful vortices puncture and gouge her like a flailing trout. It was no doubt that whetted rapier in which he employed to slay his prey – why, it had been used so much, it had been discolored perpetually red! A purely vulturine, thoughtless executioner – that’s what he was! She knew she had to vanquish this evil, snuff out this devilish maestro of misfortune before he could supplement another notch to his proverbial bedpost of postmortem –

– though admittedly, she found herself unable to recall a single incantation in her shock.

She could feel the endogenous pound of her veins, the auroral flesh of an oscine throat palpitating with the rhythmic tumult of her heart which assuredly threatened to vacate the imprisonment of her avian bones. “I suppose I shall submit to death, then,” she whispers, words as velvet as frangible petals slipping like gossamer over a tongue flecking gently against slackened teeth, “though I would like to request a swift death.” It is a simple request – one made as she placed a hoof gingerly in front of her, which followed another just as wraith-like and demure, until the distance betwixt their contrasting bodies was but a sliver of a memory. Her gaze travelled upward – a curtain of stiletto-black lashes, alike a dense canopy – dressing their margins, as she unabashedly confronted those cerulean hues, which admittedly reminded her of a briny, unruly sea. It momentarily brushed against the broadness of his shoulders, peering beyond to behold the fetchingly cute vulpine that roosted upon his backside. “Poor creatures, to be enslaved by such a brutish thing.” She frowned, ambrosial lips tugging downward, disheartened.

table © kite

\ouo/ woot, starting to get the hang of rp again, lookit me goooo lmfao
@Sacre

Messages In This Thread
☠ when i'm walking a dark road - by Cathleen - 10-19-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: ☠ when i'm walking a dark road - by Sacre - 10-21-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: ☠ when i'm walking a dark road - by Sacre - 10-24-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: ☠ when i'm walking a dark road - by Cathleen - 10-25-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: ☠ when i'm walking a dark road - by Sacre - 10-27-2016, 06:11 PM