the Rift

it's happening

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
at last. like may i please scream i've l i v e d for this.
sikeax is getting into her warrior woman mode.

i've actually had this plans for months but have been waiting on specific IC things to happen and while they didn't exactly go into plan as i would have expected them to, sia is still working her way towards what i had been dreaming of. 
which was obviously her becoming a warrior woman, a.k.a. sikeax gets her shit together after FOUR in character years. yep, she's been moping that long. (thanks amara)

after her spar with zenobia, she's going to come to terms that since she's no longer a healer she doesn't have to lock herself up and hide how she feels for the sake of others and that for once she can give zero fucks and do as she pleases. she's had her emotions cooped up for so long that she's not completely sure how to express specific ones well(anger, hate, mostly the negatives EXCEPT sadness).
hobgoblin is not playing a good part in this but is obviously going to play a major part in it.

for all of this badass character development, i've got a few ideas in store.

- cut off her mane. for the time being it exists purely to hide the burn scar that Lilomel gave her long ago and she takes great effort in hiding it. getting rid of it would be a good way to urge her into accepting that it's always going to be there, there's going to be more, she needs to get over it. i'd strongly prefer that it be via a blade of some sort.
 - get in more fighting opportunities, whether they be spars or challenges. if you've got beef with her or would like to start some with her this is the perfect opportunity. just saying.
 - maybe sexual relationships???? in all honesty i've always thought of sia as asexual but have never been able to put her in a position where sexual attraction is something that she can take a chance at experiencing. i'd maybe like for them to be with strangers just for the sake of her privacy(she'd enjoy that too). as a note none of these will result in a child. there's stuff planned for the future that i'd rather prefer not to mess up. both boys and ladies are welcome and she's got a thing for muscular dudes and extravagant women apparently thanks everyone who helped that out
 - make a 'bad influence' friend. for encouragement.
 - other stuff that i'm not quite actually sure of yet but will def come along

as a note tho, none of these threads will start until POST-HALLOWEEN or after October 31st. i'm gonna be a busy body coming up next week and i would to get my current threads under control and the current spar with zenobia done with before starting this stuff up.

also if you've got ideas and want to talk privately hit me up on skype bro(neroandkatie)

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
TAE WILL DEFINITELY BE ALL UP ON THIS.

Once she finds out someone stole her wolf hide (and that she didn't just lose it), she'll be a cranky pants at Sia, and you can let loose your new "GIVE 0 FUCKS" attitude. :D :D :D

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
RIKYN WILL BE THE BAD INFLUENCE
yes yes

he might touch her butt too
who knows

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
-inserts Vol growling at all other Sikeax men-

He can def be a bad influence too though >]

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
We need our cat fight!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

GROWLS BACK AT VOL
bring it tablessssss

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
@Odd omg yes. time for an attitude adjustment am i right

@Rikyn ryn can touch her butt all he wants i mean wut
but y e s. i seriously miss their friendship and them being somewhat bad guys together is life

@Volterra tbh vol can be whatever kind of influence he wants on sia i don't give a damn.
also we need to do that spar and some butt touching maybe soon because stuffs

@Blu OH GOD BRO LET ME BUFF HER UP A BIT but nonetheless she's ready to fight smol angry ampere any day of the week rn so s o o n

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

:D I will get something up for them this week then?
He still needs to find out that she's sultana too!

Wishlist - Plots

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I can be the baddest bad influence you ever did see. Also possibly sexy stuff? He has woo-you magic. ;)

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC