the Rift

We are g o l d e n [open]

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aurelius took time to glance around the area, slowly becoming familiar with the new lands. Truth be told, solitude had always bored him, he by far preferred some company. A rustling of leaves made him prick his ears expectantly, but he was disappointed as a doe stepped out from the forest. The creature sniffed around and nipped at some foliage, hadn’t spotted Aury in the shadows. It wasn’t exactly this kind of company he’d had in mind. Dozing off a bit, he leaned on the solid trunk of the tree next to him, yawning. This heat was making him awfully drowsy, so when the doe suddenly scrambled off, he jumped in surprise. What had scared it? At once he was fully awake, flaring his nostrils to try and catch a scent on the wind, anything that could hint to the approaching. Apart from the musky smells of the overheating forest, he caught a sweet perfume that caused a smile to creep upon his features. A belle, he thought to himself, and he wasn’t disappointed. Moments later, a striking golden femme came into his view, moving closer and greeting him. This day had just gotten a whole lot better.

Now, Aurelius had seldom been accused of being handsome. Where he had come from, he had been the bastard, he had been spit on and kicked at, but he had gotten used to it. His mother had been an equine who had a brief rendezvous with his sire, a unicorn herdleader. When she died giving birth to him, his father had taken him under his wing, much to the dismay of his true mate. The members of this new herd hadn’t been very appreciative of a halfblood, and even though they weren’t much larger than him, he had always been mocked for his stocky build. His mismatched eyes, his stunted legs, his coarse hair – he had plenty counting against him. But that was all in the past now. Aurelius stood up straight and nodded at the femme respectfully, voicing his greeting as well. "Hello to you, m’lady. I must admit the weather isn’t exactly becoming me, but I’m not one to complain," he said in a smooth voice, shifting his weight on his feet. "I believe introductions are in order. I’m Aurelius, son of Gerion, of the Amber Isles. I’m weary of travel and looking for a place to rest." A pleasant smile remained on his face, queer eyes fixated on the stranger before him. She was a beauty, and he instantly became curious about her. Hopefully, some of his questions were about to be answered.

Messages In This Thread
We are g o l d e n [open] - by Aurelius - 06-18-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Solstice - 06-18-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Aurelius - 06-19-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Mauja - 06-19-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Solstice - 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Aurelius - 06-19-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 04:51 AM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Solstice - 06-21-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Aurelius - 06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: We are g o l d e n [open] - by Aurelius - 06-28-2012, 01:20 PM