the Rift

[PRIVATE] Losing My Way

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

THROW THE BAIT, CATCH THE SHARK, BLEED THE WATER RED
FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER AND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

Healing from his most recent set of battle wounds has taken longer this time. Broken ribs, it transpires, do not simply knit together as bruises and cuts do. They take time, and a lot of pain, in order to return to their usual position. Weeks of agony have blurred into one for the blackened leviathan, but at long last he feels a little more alive. His side still aches intermittently, but it is not unbearable anymore.

His fractured relationship with Vadir has shown signs of healing too, thankfully. They have begun to speak to each other again, albeit in overly-formal broken speech. He thinks it will be a while before they are back to being the inseparable bonded pair they once were, but he now has confidence that it will happen. Together with both his dragons, he has been musing on the appearance of Kisamoa on the beach and what it can possibly mean for the Helovia populace. Last time a seemingly benevolent new God appeared, it ended horribly for masses of the gathered soldiers. Volterra fears that it could happen again, and so he has no intention to trust the sea beast anytime soon.

To try and pick up clues, he has been spending a lot of time down at the beach. Sand clogs his feathered feet as he finally leaves the shore to head inland for grazing, but his mind is still full of what Kisamoa's appearance might mean. The red dragon rides on his back, but Vadir is off hunting. Her own wounds have finally healed enough to allow her to move and fly freely again, and she is desperately re-building the strength in her muscles.

As the stallion moves between the trees to graze, his nostrils detect the aroma of a familiar mare. She approached him on the beach when Kisamoa appeared, but he didn't have chance to speak to her amongst the chaos. "Vitani," he greets as he meanders towards her. "Hello again." He flashes her a grin, whilst his dragon twitches his long crimson tail.

Sorry for the wait! @Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 01-18-2017, 05:58 PM