Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"Vitani" My name causes my head to jerk around. My heart begins to race at the sound of the voice who had spoken it. Since when has another caused such a reaction from me?! "Hello again." He smiles at me, and somewhere inside I want to melt. But on the outside remains the shocked and stone cold expression. Sarabi is at my side almost at once, the fur along her spine raised slightly. I cast her a glance, mentally I scolded her. Keep your opinion to yourself. Almost at once she drops back. If you need me, i'll be hunting. With that, the hellhound stalks off, leaving Volterra, his red and myself alone. Hello again Volterra.

I stand there after speaking, silent and unsure as hell of what I should even say next. What do I do? What do I say? All the sudden it hits me that I am on my own as Sarabi has tried to close me out of our bond. She can't totally of course, only death would close me out... Mother had taught me that much about the bond. I shove the thought of my Mother out of my mind just as fast as she had entered. I have no time for being sad now. I need to stay focused. Did you follow me here? I ask softly. After all, I needed to know if he was following me around now, or if this meeting was just pure chance.

All the sudden I can feel Sarabi's emotions as she hunts. She's let that much of the bond slip back open. I sigh softly with relief. I needed to know she was there, and maybe as much as she was trying to be a hard ass to me, she needed to feel me there too.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM