Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"Toy with you? She has nothing to worry about. I may....enjoy the company of women, but I do not play games." Enjoy the company of women.... Wait... Oh... OH! At all fell into place. He was surrounded by those other mares, because... When the question of if Sarabi leaves my lips, I almost regret it at once. He shakes his head and speaks again. "As I say, I am not that sort of man. I am open about the way I choose to live, and it does not shame me." As these words play over and over in my mind it finally hits. Volterra sleeps with multiple women. Is it possible, take is what he wants to do with me as well? A part of me is curious, and the other part of me wants to run.

"I admit that I do not live like a monk, but I would not toy with a mare if she thought me hers and hers alone." My mind spun. Would not toy? What did that even mean? That he would set her straight like he was talking to me right now? Or? As his gaze meets mine, I find it hard to look away even though my mind is reeling with my sudden epiphany. Well, not just that... But that I am still attracted to him in a way I do not understand. "Does that bother you?" I realize I have not spoken in a while. I need to say something.. Anything. Sarabi appears back at my side, her muzzle covered in the blood of her latest meal. I told you. She speaks into my mind. I know you did, but... I have to know it all. What do you mean, when you say you don't toy with a mare if she thinks of you as hers and hers alone? Would you want me? And me alone? Sarabi growls softly at my thought.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra - life sucks - so sorry this is dragging out longer

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM