the Rift

[PRIVATE] Guess Who's Back

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

As she took in the cold winds that sent cool shivers down her spine, she felt the wind bring down a scent that she was all too familiar with - Rikyn. And then he spoke to her, his voice high in greeting and it sang to her like a tune she wished to hear forever. She turned her neck to reveal her beautiful cranium at the darkened brute, her glass horns glinting underneath the moon as the happiness that was spreading within her bodice eminated from her sparkling pools. With a deep and genuine smile, Ming Yue felt herself pulled closer to him, as his companion, Duir, paced behind him slowly. Ming had never really thought much on the bonded, as they had never really had that much of a connection, but she turned her flicker of a smile towards him too for a moment in the hope of giving him something to approve with. A companion seems like such work, she thought mindlessly.

Before she spoke, however, Rikyn gave voice to words once more, asking why she was down south and at such a time. She tilted her cranium to get one last good look at the incredible horned creature before she replied, drinking in his scent and his handsome skull. His golden marks were so prominent in the moonlight, especially against that mudded exterior. With a small breath she spoke, her tone dripping in sweetness,
Rikyn, it is a good evening now you are here, it has been too long since we last saw each other," she hesitated before continuing to answer his question, "In all honestly I had become lost on my adventures, I've only just managed to find my way back to Helovia," home was not a word she was able to say just yet, for she had many reasons why she was unable to call the Basin her home, "it's very stupid really!" But in an effort to move away from what she had been up to whilst the Riftian had found herself in the surrounding wilderness, the azure and mudded fae put the attention on Rikyn instead, wanting to know everything about the only brute that seemed to matter. In fact, Ming felt that perhaps he was the only creature to ever matter in Helovia, to her. With a small wait in order for him to reply, she continued, "Pray tell me, Rikyn, what have you been doing with yourself since last we saw of each other?"

"."

@Rikyn I'm so sorry it's taken so long :c

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 10-21-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 10-25-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 11-11-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 11-11-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 11-12-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 11-19-2016, 10:34 AM