the Rift

[PRIVATE] Guess Who's Back

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Greeting her cheerfully, mostly because she seems rather happy to see me, too, my buck seems to gain from the momentum of my spirit; rousing more and more as the time passes, he eagerly watches the conversation between the two of us, glad to see me actually getting along with someone for once. That Ming Yue has, not once, threatened him, or his safety, as had Mordecai, makes him like her all the more.

She tells me of her adventures, which lured her away. I can understand that reality all too well, having done so myself a time or two. Sure, I had been tailing my mother for the first adventure (which I’d then gotten lost on), and the second time, accompanying her (not lost at all, except within my heart), but the end result was still the same; many months of time, spanning between those I loved in Helovia, and myself. I took that time for granted all too often, finding relationships that had been close, and seemingly inseparable, distant or broken upon my return to them.

I blamed it on others not understanding me, or the way my heart was always wandering, my hooves trailing after it. Perhaps, in some ways, it was their fault for not caring to love me for who I am; in other ways, I lacked the true ambition to be a good friend, rather than a fleeting one.

"I’ve been lost before too," I say with a smile, "perhaps it’s not as stupid as you think. Regardless, I am glad you have found your way back."

When she inquires about my life, I can’t help but feel my smile grow, my head lifting ever so slightly in pride of self. One of my favorite topics, I find I rarely grow tired of talking about myself, especially to those I seek to impress (like pretty ladies, plated silver along the supple edges of her delicate figure by moonlight).

"The same as usual," I say with a smile, gesturing about us at the Meadow with my horn before returning my gilded gaze to her own, dual embers, "wandering Helovia without much purpose, though I did bond with Duir in the spring. I have otherwise kept busy with training, and have recently begun to work with the Time God to improve my knowledge, and skills. And what of you, and your adventures?"

I ask this with a smile, truly interested to hear of her time away. It really had been too long, as she’d said before.

Art by Esa82@DA

@Ming Yue

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 10-21-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 10-25-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 11-11-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 11-11-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 11-12-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 11-19-2016, 10:34 AM