the Rift

[PRIVATE] Guess Who's Back

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

Taking her pools away from his companion, Ming Yue then concentrated on Rikyn. He was so young yet she was unable to guess just how young, with his well formed bodice and the maturity that he seemed to embody. It felt strange to have such an intrigue for any creature, especially one that was clearly younger than herself.

The azure and mudded fae had brought them onto the topic of adventures, and kind Rikyn assured her that she had not been stupid to get lost, yet in her own mind she could not but feel that she had been insane to do so. Was it that she was just not at home here?
"You're too kind, my friend. I thank you though, I'm so glad to be back too, especially being able to speak with you!" Ming's velveteens curled into a smile for him, a hesitation before she continued, "Had I not been lost though, I don't think I'd have realised just how much I need a purpose in my life, a new purpose..." Whilst she let it lay quiet over what exactly she meant, the fae really spoke to herself to make her realise that perhaps she didn't need to be in a herd anymore. At least, not the Basin. It wasn't as much home as she had hoped, and the Riftian found this hard to admit to herself.

But as her own mind was meddled with these issues, she caught a glimpse of his handsome smile and in reciprocation she did the same, suddenly feeling a chill whip through her tassles. The cool air was soothing on her heated bodice as his smile hit her. And then Rikyn spoke of his life whilst they had been apart. The way he spoke, however, it sounded as if even Rikyn was no longer a part of the Basin, simply wandering Helovia without a purpose. Feeling curious to what this meant, Ming Yue decided to ask, even though the embarrassment burned her as she did so,
"Think of me as foolish, but does that mean you are not of the Basin any longer? I myself do tend to wander a lot but if I remember right your duties were perhaps taken more seriously than my own," the lady chuckled, her tone cool but her eyes a mixture of humour and embarrassment, "I am intrigued by this work you have with the Time God though, that sounds fascinating! And for me? Well, in all honestly a lot of my adventures were wandering through the wilderness beyond Helovia, I met no one but I think it helped clear my head."

" . "

@Rikyn

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 10-21-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 10-25-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 11-11-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 11-11-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Ming Yue - 11-12-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Guess Who's Back - by Rikyn - 11-19-2016, 10:34 AM