the Rift

Change of Pace (Scree)

Scree Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Scree
"can't read my, can't read my no he can't read my poker face"

Winter.

Winter was stupid. The mare's angry thoughts revolved around winter and some curse words pretty commonly. She had left the Foothills, for god knows WHY, only to find herself bogged down in snow and mud in some god-forsaken, abandoned marsh. She wasn't even sure if there was another living creature around her miles, and certainly any she encountered would be useless to her, as ALL the horses she had encountered (with perhaps, the sole exception of Ricochet) had been.

Oh, but look. A white and red creature was just ahead, and he appeared to be enjoying the mud about as much as she was. Trudging through the disgusting mire, the mare approached him, slowly. He appeared to be cleansing himself, perhaps a good idea as when the mud hardened and then perhaps froze her feet would be heavy. Ah well, she hated icy water as well and dreaded the idea of submerging her hooves into it.

"Wonderful weather we're having." The mare's tone was sarcastic, but in a manner that suggested pleasant conversation was a possibility. She longed for companions with some intellectual capacity, though the horned stag could potentially prove lacking in that department. She had found that, in general, stags were fairly useless at thinking about anything beyond pleasurable encounters. She was not opposed, of course, to that sort of thing, but it was not so difficult to think of other things, not for her anyway.

Messages In This Thread
Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Abyss) - by Scree - 10-25-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-28-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 12:46 AM