the Rift

[OPEN] Memories & Metals

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
         in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised
The raven only blinked as the stallion indicated that he would have just left the item for her to find, had their roles been reversed. She wasn't entirely sure what to do with this information, for it didn't particularly matter to her what he would have done. What mattered was what she was in fact doing now. Though perhaps that was his way of expressing his approval?

"I wouldn't see why not." She answered thoughtfully. "The waves would penetrate the metal. The more you knew about the alloy in question, likely the more information the return of the waves would give you. But certainly you'd be able to know if there was something hidden in the metal, for example." Her avian shoulders shrugged. She preferred to work with more natural things, like unrefined stone.

"As for the size...I found it rather cumbersome. Wearing a skull is certainly not the most comfortable, and there is no way of turning the ultrasonic sight on or off. If you wear the helmet, you will see the world in waves and reflected values. Being able to carry it as a small bone seemed the simplest option. I had considered merely making the skull invisible, or turning the sight on or off merely with my mind, but again, actually wearing it seemed a little gruesome for an every day accessory."

Not that Isopia remembered the conversation she had with her Father about her murdered offspring, but even without that memory, the thought of going to him and asking him to help set right this skull and explaining it was because she stole it, was not something she was particularly keen on doing. Then again, she supposed she had to take responsibility for her actions (how hypocritical), and so resigned herself to what would surely be an awkward converastion, should the stallion before her decide he'd prefer to alter the enchantments she'd selected.

Image Credits

@Dragomir

Yep! Iso would just use a VOTG pass and do whatever the quest is, then you could swap out one of the enchantments :D

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 10-22-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 11-04-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 11-08-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 11-14-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 11-23-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 12-19-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 11:51 AM