the Rift

[PRIVATE] hold me closer than ever before

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

The Elephant King wasn’t easy to maneuver through the forests of the Edge, but Rexanna did her best as they went slow – watching his ivory hooves reach out for steady ground as it caused a giggle to escape her pale lips. Though, thankfully, it hadn’t taken them too long to reach the place she had found and created, her pride bellowing in her breast as he looked around the outcrop. She, too, joined him in looking around at all the work she had done, her heart growing heavy with the dual caves, but hope laced through it all. She’d rather have both caves there to be sure Kianzo had a place to sleep upon his arrival. Her motherly instinct refused to let her deny that he wasn’t alive – besides, she would know right? Mother’s intuition and all that?

She was happy despite the hard times they were facing, and she knew that eventually Kianzo would find his way home. Though it was hard to think that with everything going on with all the missing members. Arah, Mauja, their Kianzo. It was a hard idea to swallow. But she found that it made it a bit easier to try and relish in the bright times they still could carry. What good was it dwelling and pushing yourself past your limits because of what happened? At least a little break would be nice – a time to regenerate all the spent energy in searching for the colt.

Yet, the gilded siren followed her lover further into the cave for the two of them. Her eyes didn’t miss Mbwene as she inspected her own bed. However, as Tembovu’s gaze sought hers, she felt the burning sapphires among her gilded pelt and so she turned her head to meet his. He began to speak, stuttering over his words as Rexanna beamed a smile to him. His eyes closed, pulling her tightly to him. She leaned into him, then, pressing her body gently against his chest, pressing her head against the side of his broad neck lovingly. “You deserve it.” She breathed to him.

She hadn’t even noticed Mbwene leave, but as the tiny elephant began to make her way out of the cave, Marembo had slipped from his bonded to follow the tiny annoyed companion. He was not nearly as annoyed by the events that happened – probably due to the fact that it had happened just after his hatching. Consider it a good memory type of feeling. Yet, he remembered the tiny elephant taking him away as he sat upon her ear in exhaustion. He was larger now, able to stand and run on his own. And so he squeaked to Mbwene as though it said “wait up!” and soon they had started their own adventure.

Rexanna’s head pulled away from Tembovu,  her lips nipping at his neck and chest gently in overwhelming happiness that he liked all her work. “Look at the view from here.” She whispered, nudging him to turn with her. Her oceanic gaze watched the skyline from the mouth of the cave, the hues washing her pelt and glittering off of her gilded chains. She leaned into him again, her tail fidgeting and flicking against his hide softly. "I love you Tembovu."

"Talk."

@Tembovu SUBLIMINAL TABLE CHANGE
also have my novel <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-29-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 12-02-2016, 07:03 PM