the Rift

[PRIVATE] hold me closer than ever before

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Of course, all that is wonderful may not last long. It appeared to be the course for the aurelian siren and her elephant lover – but she wouldn’t let the dwelling pressuring questions ruin the beautiful surprise she had saved for him. She tried to lighten the mood, but instead found his sandy coarse body slip away from hers yet continued to stand as a statue. And as she spoke those words she knew that he had longed to hear for so many months, years even as she had come to grips with living in a new land, all he simply did was sigh.

Concern laced her brow as her cerulean gaze focused on him, watching as he refused to look at her and instead found his attention among the details she had so meticulously and carefully crafted in their own home. Her lips formed into a small tight line, her eyes like a raptor as they focused on the little things he did until he began to stutter, words dripping and cutting from his throat as if the thought of speaking them aloud would suffocate him.

Do you think he’s alive?

She froze for a moment, eyes dropping from his as she thought about it. She knew he was alive. He had to be. Whenever her first son had passed in her womb, she knew something was wrong. Surely that sort of thing worked otherwise? Whenever the twins would wander, she would stress of course, but she was positive that if something happened to her beautiful striped son Kianzo that there would be something from the gods to let her know. Be it Mother’s Instinct or mother nature – she would know. And that’s what drove her to continue to find him. Despite taking breaks here and there to re-energize and rejuvenate, she would never stop looking for him.

Rein had been different, acknowledging his departure to her. And she welcomed this for him – he had grown, lived, adventured, and he was his own person. It was different between her first born living son versus the twins she carried from what seemed like yesterday. And the more she thought about it, the more she remembered the connection that Kiada and Kianzo carried. Surely, if she couldn’t tell, then Kiada could. And despite being a worried mess, her daughter hadn’t felt that disconnect from her sibling like Rexanna imagined the beautiful filly would.

So after a few moments passed, her gaze lifted to capture the raw emotions illuminating from reflective navy gaze – pained and darkened by the horrors of what could be out in the world. She reached out, pale muzzle aiming to press into her lover’s own pale muzzle. “I know he’s alive.” She began, gaze aiming to stay with his own as she pulled away. “He has to be. Kiada’s a mess, but she’s determined to find him like we all are. But I imagine if something happened to our little boy, Kiada would be the first to know.” She added in, tilting her head trying to get him to understand what she meant. “They’re twins, mirror images of another. They shared such a long time together. Do you remember when you first met them and they seemed to walk in sync?” She began, a soft smile creasing her lips at the memory. “Do you know that they found their companions at the same time in the same place? They have an unbelievable connection to one another. And if Kiada believes he’s still alive, I’ll search until my dying breath to ensure that she was right.” Her ombre tail danced against her hocks as she ended her words, her gaze continuing to seek his out. "But dying of exhaustion and overexertion won't find him quicker. We have so many bodies out there searching for him - the herd, Thranduil even. You have so much on your plate, love, just relax with me for a night? Please?"

"Talk."

@Tembovu omg ;-;
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-29-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 12-02-2016, 07:03 PM