the Rift

[PRIVATE] hold me closer than ever before

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
As he slipped from her his tired navy eyes widened slightly; where he had seen sweat patch on her withers (their lovemaking had been as long as their worries were deep), he had thought the movement of the markings a side effect from her activity in their exploits (his siren was not a passive partner).

However, now as he slipped back to his own four hooves, he realized he had been mistaken, “Rexanna—” his low rumble was quiet and hoarse from exertion. His muzzle, pale fuzz darkened with sweat to the black skin beneath, reached out to gently touch the bursting displays of fireworks across her coat, “Did you know about this?” His lips spoke against her skin as they traced the spray of black, exuberant sparks across sweat-shaded gold. She didn’t seem to notice, so perhaps it was commonplace to her, now?

A lopsided, playful grin crossed his muzzle, “I did not know it was possible for you to become even more beautiful,” was his content murmur as he gazed at her, slick with sweat, bursting with elegant magic across her skin, and sated from sharing their love. He paused shifting to lean into her as his gaze looked to the ending sunset that cast them in blues and purples.

“I am not sure that I can make a child any longer—” his deep voice cracked slightly, but from tired exhaustion and a small amount of defeat, rather than the brokenness of earlier, “Elsa—she fought me and her companion…his attack landed there,” his muzzle lazily gestured towards the area beneath his barrel—which had just been sated by Rexanna’s silken love. He wasn’t sure if Rexanna wanted more children but, “I would like to be with you for a brith of one of our children,” was his next, quiet confession. It wasn’t sad, per say, but a melancholic longing edged into the bottom of his tone as he said it, lips seeking to play with her sweat-matted mane as he enjoyed the simple ease of sharing his thoughts with his love.

@Rexanna sorry for the delay <3 we can wrap this up soonish and have a preggo thread?

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-29-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 12-02-2016, 07:03 PM