the Rift

[OPEN] Get Up to Get Down [Herd Quest Turn-in]

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Maude had refused to go to bed at her normal hour this evening, having heard of the coming, hopeful meeting with the Moon earlier that week. Eagerly pacing about the clearing and over the roots of her hometree to keep from growing too bored in the time it was taking for the afternoon to become the glimmering dusk, the sun had no sooner begun to sink and dim then she was off running to see the events unfold.

Having never seen a Goddess, she finds her enthusiasm and overall giddiness about the evening to come seems to have no bounds; like a cream bolt, she dashes through the forest, her short, rippled hair flying wildly behind her as she makes her way towards the meeting spot.

As she comes upon the gathering, she scans the crowd for her friends, and finds none. She does, however, notice a very pretty, night colored filly, on the outskirts of the gathering. Though the stallion she is standing with makes the filly’s belly fill up with cold fear, his appearance very dark, and drastically different than her own loved ones, she swallows down her trepidation, and prances over to the trio. Putting on her best, lady-like smile, she nods her head respectfully, trying to keep her voice politely low but audible.

"Hello!" she cheerfully greets, turning so that she can keep her eye on Tembovu and the Seer while talking to the filly, "I am Maude. Have you ever seen the Goddess before?"

She asks the question with her innocent, citrine eyes wide and gleaming, her features growing bemused and distant as she imagines just how wonderful the Moon must be in person.

"I’ll bet she’s just beautiful!"

[ OOC: :D I hope you don't mindddd ]

how to be brave
how to love when I'm afraid

Image by Araxel@DA

@Vesper
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Up to Get Down [Herd Quest Turn-in] - by Maude - 10-28-2016, 11:00 AM