the Rift

[OPEN] Get Up to Get Down [Herd Quest Turn-in]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky

With a gentle turn of her head, the Goddess regarded Elsa with a patient smile.
"Of course it seemed real, Elsa. Had the illusion been obvious, there would have been no real test, now would there? Such was not done for my amusement however, much to the contrary. How often is it that I am called down, my magic and attention demanded? In comparison, I ask very little of all of you." She eyed Tembovu now, but her gaze was ambiguous, and almost murky as it scanned the deep lines of the King's face. "I never find the taking of a life amusing." She continued solemnly, her mind replaying the events of the past few years. All the lives she had taken, and never once did she find the act pleasing. Necessary? Of course. Pleasing? Never.

" It was a choice. Do as I say and take a life to get what you want, or don't. The choice was always yours and it was always clear."  Her attention now fully fell upon the King, the shine in her eyes appearing almost proud as she regarded him, taking in his words. "So it has." She agreed with a dip of her skull. " There are many who would doubt your actions, but a King who would take a life and later waiver in his decision, is no King at all. You have done well, Tembovu. The glass spikes you have asked for, are yours."

A rumble permeated gently through the Edge, as the Goddess' magic wrapped itself deep within the ground. Spires of glass, sharpened and deadly, appearing below the surface of the soil. Invisible, until they were called upon.

"The power to call upon them cannot be weilded by all. I would not have careless foals or words of anger causing undo harm to my herd. Only the King and Queen, and your top warriors shall be able to whisper the spikes from the ground."

Congratulations on finishing your herd quest! The Goddess has created the spikes you asked for, and they are now hidden under ground. Only the two leads and your warriors with rank magic can raise the spikes.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Up to Get Down [Herd Quest Turn-in] - by God of the Moon - 01-01-2017, 12:38 PM